Partners & Community Resources
There are several other employment partners on-site at FWDB. These are agencies we regularly work with to help provide you with additional services, such as an older worker program, vocational rehabilitation, ex-offender re-entry program, and food stamps. Call FWDB at (626) 796-JOBS to see which partners are on-site that day.
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
- Title V Older worker Program/ SER
- Friends Outside
- Department of Rehabilitation
150 S Los Robles Ave # 300
The following agencies can provide additional assistance and support.
- Employment Development Department (EDD) - 800-300-5616
- Social Security Administration – 800-772-1213
- Department of Rehabilitation - (626) 572-2336
- Foothill Unity Center - (626) 584-7420
- Union Station Homeless Services - (626) 240-4550
- Monrovia Community Adult School
- Salvation Army - (626) 773-4404
- Housing Department - City of Pasadena - (626) 744-8300
- Public Health Department - City of Pasadena - (626) 744-6140
- LA County Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) - (626) 229-3500
- The Job Corps (for youth ages 16-24) - (800) 733-JOBS
- Flintridge Center - (626) 449-0839
Find the talent you need.
We know when your business has access to a qualified, employable workforce, you are able to compete successfully and contribute to a strong economy in our region. We make investments in services for businesses that help you use labor market data effectively, access tax credits or wage subsidies, and fill skill gaps with the right talent for your job openings. Learn more »
Get a job. Get training. Update your skills.
Fine tune your job search skills and get the information you need to make informed decisions about potential careers or updating your education or credentials. Our services provide job seekers with the support or training they need to become career-ready and get to work. Learn more »
Investments in our Community.
We are committed to building a strong economy in our region and increasing local employment. A network of talented community partners in workforce development, education and labor supports our efforts to ensure that businesses have access to qualified, employable talent, and job seekers have the updated skills they need to be successful. About Us »